Not knowing if you are pregnant can be a scary time especially today when we have the chance of coming into contact with Coronavirus (COVID-19). Below we have listed some facts from the CDC on pregnancy during Coronavirus (COVID-19).
- What are the chances of pregnant women getting COVID-19?
- Pregnant women experience changes in their bodies. With viruses from the same family as COVID-19, and other viral respiratory infections, such as influenza, women have had a higher chance of developing the illness. It is always important for pregnant women to protect themselves from illnesses.
- Can I protect myself from getting COVID-19?
Pregnant women should do the same things as the general public to avoid contact with COVID-19. You can help stop the spread of COVID-19 by taking these actions:
- Cover your cough
(using your elbow is a good technique)
- Avoid people who are sick
- Clean your hands often using soap and water or alcohol-based hand
- Can COVID-19
cause problems for a pregnancy?
- The CDC does not know at this time if COVID-19 would cause problems during pregnancy.
We understand the growing concern surrounding the coronavirus (COVID-19) across our communities and Pathway Health Clinic is passionate about the care we provide our patients at our clinic and as well as our patient’s health and safety.
At Pathway Health Clinic in Vista, California, we will be still offering you a safe place to discuss your unplanned pregnancy options with free services that include all of the pregnancy tests and ultrasounds needed to make an informed decision on your unplanned pregnancy. When you are here your privacy is protected and everything you share with us is completely confidential. Our staff will accommodate your specific needs for privacy and communication from the moment you contact us. We will never call, text, or email you anything without your consent.
Text 760-208-8811 or schedule an appointment online today.