Pathway Health Clinic History
Pathway Health Clinic (PHC) has been serving the North County San Diego community as a licensed medical clinic since 2002. We were accredited by the Accreditation Association for Ambulatory Healthcare in 2019. Status as an accredited organization means Pathway Health Clinic has met nationally recognized standards for the provision of quality health care set by AAAHC. Located off of the 78 Freeway and Emerald Drive in Vista, we provide no-cost limited early pregnancy services to those facing an unplanned pregnancy. If you think you might be pregnant- we can help.
Pathway Health Clinic provides evidence-based medical services and education in the areas of sexual and reproductive health.
What our Patients say about PHC
“I love this place, I’m always treated well and never felt judged. Thank you for your services.”
“Everyone was very professional, informative and respectful.”
“It’s a wonderful, safe environment.”
Our Commitment to Care
- Patients are served without regard to age, race, income, nationality, religious affiliation, disability or other arbitrary circumstances.
- Patients receive accurate information about pregnancy, fetal development, lifestyle issues, and related concerns.
- Patients are treated with kindness, compassion and in a caring manner.
- Medical services are provided in accordance with all applicable laws, and in accordance with pertinent medical standards, under the supervision and direction of a licensed physician.
- We comply with applicable legal and regulatory requirements regarding employment, fundraising, financial management, taxation, and public disclosure, including the filing of all applicable government, reports in a timely manner.
- We do not offer, recommend or refer for abortions, but are committed to offering accurate information about abortion procedures and risks.
- All advertising and communication is truthful and honest and accurately describes the services we offer.
- Patient pregnancy tests are distributed and administered in accordance with all applicable laws.
- Patient information is held in strict and absolute confidence. Releases and permissions are obtained appropriately. Patient information is only disclosed as required by law and with necessary to protect the client or others against imminent harm.
- We provide a safe environment by screening all volunteers and staff who interact with patients.
- We are governed by a board of directors and operate in accordance with our articles of incorporation, by-laws, and stated purpose and mission.
- All staff, board members, and volunteers receive appropriate training to uphold these standards.