Brief PHC History
Pathway Health Clinic has been a licensed medical clinic since 2002. We provide no cost limited early pregnancy services to those facing an unplanned pregnancy.
What our Patients say about PHC
“I love this place, I’m always treated well and never felt judged. Thank you for your services.”
“Everyone was very professional, informative and respectful.”
“The staff is so helpful and friendly. I would recommend this to everyone I know!”
Our Commitment of Care
- Patients are served without regard to age, race, income, nationality, religious affiliation, disability or other arbitrary circumstances.
- Patients receive accurate information about pregnancy, fetal development, lifestyle issues, and related concerns.
- Patients are treated with kindness, compassion and in a caring manner.
- Medical services are provided in accordance with all applicable laws, and in accordance with pertinent medical standards, under the supervision and direction of a licensed physician.
- We comply with applicable legal and regulatory requirements regarding employment, fundraising, financial management, taxation, and public disclosure, including the filing of all applicable government reports in a timely manner.
- We do not offer, recommend or refer for abortions, but are committed to offering accurate information about abortion procedures and risks.
- All advertising and communication is truthful and honest and accurately describes the services we offer.
- Patient pregnancy tests are distributed and administered in accordance with all applicable laws.
- Patient information is held in strict and absolute confidence. Releases and permissions are obtained appropriately. Patient information is only disclosed as required by law and with necessary to protect the client or others against imminent harm.
- We provide a safe environment by screening all volunteers and staff who interact with patients.
- We are governed by a board of directors and operate in accordance with our articles of incorporation, by-laws, and stated purpose and mission.
- All staff, board members, and volunteers receive appropriate training to uphold these standards.