A- Assess the Situation
Decisions are best made when you have all the facts.
- Do you think you might be pregnant? Have you taken a lab-quality pregnancy test? Of course at home pregnancy tests are extremely convenient. I mean, you can go to your local dollar store and find one! When thinking about the words “cheap and convenient”, do they bring to mind the concept of quality? Peace of mind? The answer is probably no, but in Vista, there are better options for lab-quality pregnancy tests when considering abortion that is administered by licensed and experienced health care professionals.
- Could this pregnancy end in miscarriage? Most women are unaware of how common miscarriages are. According to Mayo Clinic, about 10-20 percent of known pregnancies end in miscarriage. By getting a limited sonogram exam, administered by a licensed professional, you can know how your body is responding to the pregnancy. This is the best way for you to get information about signs for miscarriage and if your body may be preparing for a miscarriage. Have you been tested recently for STD’s? It is extremely important that you are screened and possibly treated for any active STD or STI when you are considering abortion. With the highest numbers reported, gonorrhea and chlamydia numbers are on the rise. It is vital you know with great certainty if you have an active STD or STI because not knowing prior to an abortion procedure can put your future health and possibly your life at risk.
B- Be Calm.
Why? Because you are about to know where you can get those necessary, high-quality services mentioned above through our NO COST pregnancy tests and limited-obstetrical ultrasounds. Through these no-cost services, you will be able to make an informed decision as you are considering abortion.
C- Contact us to get started.
We can offer NO-COST pregnancy evaluation services because we are a non-profit, pro-women’s pregnancy medical clinic who specializes in unplanned pregnancies and pregnancy options. Because we do not gain any profit from abortion decisions or any pregnancy decision, you can know with incredible confidence that our only objective is to serve you and help you make the best decision for you.
To have more of your questions answered, make an appointment or call us at 760-945-4673. We are here to help.
Pathway Health Clinic will continue to monitor and refer to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and our local public health agency to determine the safest course of action for our staff and patients.
Pathway Health clinic will be practicing the following safety protocols to keep you and our staff safe and healthy:
- Face covers are required inside Pathway Health Clinic
- Social distancing will be enforced.
- Your temperature will be checked before being allowed in the clinic.
- We clean, sanitize, and disinfect all areas of the clinic in accordance with CDC guidelines.