Isolation and being stuck at home quarantined has been the country’s new normal recently. How does this affect our everyday lives?
According to the CDC, Isolation can cause stress for adults in the following areas:
- Fear and worry about your own health and the health of your loved ones
- Changes in sleep or eating patterns
- Difficulty sleeping or concentrating
- Worsening of chronic health problems
- Worsening of mental health conditions
Everyone reacts differently to situations and that is okay. The important part is to make sure you are taking care of yourself during this time. Taking care of yourself can help you cope with the stress and anxiety of isolation.
What are some ways you can cope with stress and anxiety at home?
- Eating Healthy
- Maintain good sleeping habits
- Reach out to friends and family through facetime, zoom or social media
- Take deep breaths, stretch or meditate
- Make time to unwind and relax
At Pathway Health Clinic in Vista, California , we will be still offering you a safe place to discuss your unplanned pregnancy options with free services that include all of the pregnancy tests and ultrasounds needed to make an informed decision on your unplanned pregnancy. When you are here your privacy is protected and everything you share with us is completely confidential. Our staff will accommodate your specific needs for privacy and communication from the moment you contact us. We will never call, text, or email you anything without your consent.
Call (760)208-8811 or schedule an appointment online today.
Pathway Health Clinic will continue to monitor and refer to the Center for Disease Control and Prevention, the World Health Organization and our local public health agency to determine the safest course of action for our staff and patients.